Hello from Katie and me! We’ve had so much fun with our Gold Bug Design/meredithannemiller.com collaboration. If you missed our finds for the home and the host, check ‘em out. And gifts for him are still coming!
Here’s our third installment of our Fair Trade Holiday Gift Guide.
1. Seble Infinity Scarf. FashionABLE. From Ethiopia. This scarf is medium weight, so it’d last year round and not be limited to winter.
2. Dangling Shells Necklace. Noonday. From Thailand. Great statement necklace that would add fun to an outfit and go with so many clothes.
3. La Gloria Bag. Noonday. From Peru. The colors and fringe on this bag are great and make it fun and special.
4. On the Mark Necklace. Noonday. From India.
5. Vintage Coral Macbook Case. Della. Fabric from Ghana. We loved this pattern.
6. Pajama Bottoms. Punjammies/International Princess Project. From India. We love the toffee and gold border. These are cozy and exotic at the same time.
7. Gold Feather Journal. Raven and Lily. From India. You’ll notice we like gold. If you don’t, there are many other cute patterns of journals.
8. Leather Clutch. Raven and Lily. From India. It’s so pretty I want to snuggle it. And the inside has a lovely feather print lining.
9. Gold Bird Charm Earrings. Raven and Lily. From Ethiopia, these are handmade from melted down war weapons and recycled metals (brass, silver, copper) by HIV-positive women.
10. Cozy Zip Wrap Scarf. Noonday. From Peru. A zipper is the best addition to a cozy, textured infinity scarf.
11. Empowerment Necklace. Wild Hope. From Massai artisans in East Africa.