1. Tonight the clocks change and the summer that has been peeking through makes its full appearance. This makes me so happy.
2. We planted some fresh flowers and tidied up the garden today. (I actually hate gardening, but that is clearly against the mood of this post. So I’ll say no more.) Also, the jasmine we planted last spring has bloomed and smells lovely.
3. The dishes are done, the house is dusted and vacuumed, and the clutter is minimal. This is quite a feat for us right now.
4. When our students came home from serving in Costa Rica, they brought back gold.
5. Tomorrow after church, my friend and I are seeing A Chorus Line at our community theater. I am so looking forward to the show, dessert, and time with her.
What’s on your gratitude list?