We introduce the idea of a ‘rhythm of life’ and some of the markers that can make that rhythm joyful and sustainable. We want our rhythms to be:
- Real, not Idealized
- Seasonal, not Forever
- Personal, not One-Size-Fits-All
- Communal, not Individual
- Faithful, not Quick-Fix
Later this week we’ll be offering a tool designed to help us create a rhythm of life, especially if it’s a newer paradigm for you. In the meantime, here are some questions that can help you get started.
- How would you describe the season of life you are in?
- What is bringing you the most joy right now?
- What is stressing you out or the most draining?
- What relationships bring you life?
- Is there anyone who might want to talk about ‘rhythm of life’ with you?