There are certain values that we hope will be the very first things people think of when they think of Pomona Valley Church. These are Sacrifice, Openness, Relationship, Authenticity, and Diversity.
In this episode we tackle the first four of these values, saving Diversity for its own episode.
We talk through what we mean by each value, give some stories of how we’ve seen them in action before, and give a little preview (where we can) of how we hope to equip Pomona Valley Church to embody them in the future.
We also share some exciting news (for us) about the next steps in making Pomona Valley Church a reality….spoiler: we have our Communitas staff page!
- Meredith’s talk on Creating Space to be open to God
- Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren
- Sacred Rhythms by Ruth Haley Barton
- Our Rhythm of Life Toolkit (walked through in Episode 7)
- The Me I Want to Be by John Ortberg
Get in touch at PomonaValleyChurch [at] gmail [dot] com.